meeting tonight

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      just a reminder that our monthly meeting is tonight at 7:00 PM in First
      Presbyterian Church fellowship hall (the regular place...)

      see you there, don...

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
        our monthly meeting for Delmarva Star Gazers is tonight at Mallard Lodge - 7:00 PM.

        See you there.

        Dn...
      • Michael Lecuyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          Perhaps the agenda might include saving Tuckahoe. If anyone has
          information on preserving dark sky sites or writing environmental impact
          statements please bring what you've got tonight.

          We haven't much time to write up a statement for the Thursday January
          7th meeting on the environmental impact of the light.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2011
            please remember our regular monthly meeting tonight at the First Presbyterian Church...7:00 Pm...

            Gates open at 6:30