First Try at Creating a Full Rotation Animation of Jupiter

  • james willinghan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2011
      Hello!

      Ok, looks like I will have to go back and process the rest of the data I collected during the October 7-9 period of clear skies and see if I can fill in the holes in this animation of Jupiter

      Here is my first try though at creating a full Jupiter animation.

      http://www.howardastro.org/halgal/main.php?g2_itemId=11440

      James

    • Calixto Estrada
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2011

        Spectacular!

        Maybe you can present a tutorial at one of our Tuesday meetings ??

        Cal Estrada

      • suburbangy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2011
          Cool animation, what equipment are you using to capture your images?

          Bill Hartung
          Magnolia, De

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2011
            Thanks! I am using a Lumnera Skynyx 2.0M camera with Astronomix RGB filters through a 12inch Meade SCT and 2.5x Powermate