  • izar21093 <izar@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi Vaughn,

      My condolences.

      Missy was a special person who will be missed. But, we all will have
      to call it quits someday. She is in a better place and will be there
      when we arrive, wagging and jumping around, happy to see us.

      See you at Tuckahoe, I hope.

      Bill G

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "B. Nickerson"
      <vnickerson101505@c...> wrote:
      > Got some sad news . Missy is gone. Am sure going to miss her-she
      was my constant companion. Just thought you'd like to know. Vaughn