RE: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe

  • ersjr
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011

      Are we allowed to go up there and camp A DAY EARLY?

      Ed

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011
        Ed, you may camp in the regular camping area a day or two early...and observe on the baseball field...just like regular camping at T-hoe

        The Equestrian Center is reserved for us beginning Thursday morning, Sept 29 thru Sunday, Oct 2, noon.

        See you at the Center Thursday morning.

        Don...