Re: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011
      I just called the Ranger...all roads are now open...including the bridge at the lake.  We have no hindrances to our access to the Equestrian Center,

      Don...

      On Sep 20, 2011, at 12:29 PM, suburbangy@... wrote:

      I noticed today that the detour signs have been removed.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011

        Are we allowed to go up there and camp A DAY EARLY?

        Ed

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011
          Ed, you may camp in the regular camping area a day or two early...and observe on the baseball field...just like regular camping at T-hoe

          The Equestrian Center is reserved for us beginning Thursday morning, Sept 29 thru Sunday, Oct 2, noon.

          See you at the Center Thursday morning.

          Don...