Friday Night Observing...

  • dnorton618@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
      Anyone interested in observing at Tuckahoe tomorrow night?

      Doug Norton
      www.douglasnorton.com
      IMCA #7432
      www.imca.cc

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
          I'm going somewhere....I'll wait to see where the crowd gathers.

          Chuck

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Sep 1, 2011, at 6:46 PM, dnorton618@... wrote:

          Anyone interested in observing at Tuckahoe tomorrow night?

          Doug Norton
          www.douglasnorton.com
          IMCA #7432
          www.imca.cc

        • Calixto Estrada
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011

            Hi Doug

            Planning on BB tomorrow night, unless Tuckahoe looks much better on CSC.

            Cal

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2011
              If it's Blackbird, I may come out with my son. Tuckahoe will be too far to take a ten year old that far past his bedtime.

              Michael

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
                Tonight Comet Garradd will be very close to the Coathanger in Vulpecula -- sure to be a great photo-op!

                Regards,

                Eric