Re: {Disarmed} Re: [delmarvastargazers] Re: Blackbird tonight

  • Douglas Norton
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2011
      I really didn't think to mention color but I would say it was definitely "redder" than the two stars we used to locate it. However I wouldn't flat out say "red" or "orange" I would just say not as "white" as the two stars we used to locate the SN.

      Doug Norton
      www.douglasnorton.com
      IMCA #7432
      www.imca.cc
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 24, 2014
        Maybe I'm crazy but heading to Blackbird to try for the supernova in M82.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Douglas Norton
        www.douglasnorton.com
        IMCA #7432