excess scope...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      I have a telescope that needs a new home. it is a 10" Celestron dob. The mirrors look very good, it has a fully collimate-able secondary, 4-vane spider, 2"/1.25" crayford focuser. the tube is black sonotube (cardboard). It has some scars from its astronomical battles but is fully functional.

      the catch...there is no base for it. For those with handyman skills making one should not be much of a chore.

      Please take it for $200 and free up some space for me. If you get it before the weekend I will add a celestron eyepiece to the deal.