Observing at TSP on Sunday 7/31

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:27 AM
      I went to TSP last night, when I arrived there were a few persons already there. I believe they were from Howard County. The sky was OK for a typical muggy July night. Looked at Open Clusters, Globs, and some planetaries in Sagittarius, Ophiuchus, and Scorpius.

      I went out last Wed. also. Clear Sky Clock looked great but clouds rolled in. Too bad, there was a big hole for a short while and the sky was very dark and transparent. It would of been a really good night at TSP.

      Cheers