Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tonight

  • Cherie & Lyle Jones
    Message 1 of 124 , Jul 1, 2011

      Will observe from Trapp Pond tonight. Enjoy the clear skies.
      Message 124 of 124 , Aug 17, 2014
        PJ…great newsletter…see y'all in september.

        someone need to write a song about "see y'all  in september"

        Don…

        On Aug 17, 2014, at 11:16 AM, Paul Riley dmsg_pjr@... [delmarvastargazers] wrote:

        the September issue of Star Gazer News is available for download.

        Members can download here:

        Nonmembers can also download to see what the StarGazers are all about.

        comments?