Re: [delmarvastargazers] perils of stargazing in Oregon

  • Paul Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
      Make sure Kent carries the donuts in the basket, and not somewhere else....

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011

        We had a "Naked Mile" in Ann Arbor every year on the last day of finals at the University of Michigan, it was big...watchers, runners and cops (oh my!)...it got too big that city council had to get involved to put a stop to it. Or at least show an appearance of trying to stop it. It still goes on.