      From: "sarkikos56" <sarkikos@...>
      Sender: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:20:31 -0000
      To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Re: Tuckahoe Equestrian Center Friday Night, 12-3-10?

      Tuckahoe is an hour trip one-way for me. Blackbird would be about one-and-a-half hours. I probably won't go at all unless the predictions improve. It's overcast here in Crofton, AA County, where I live. I might wait until about 8pm to go, and arrive about 9pm at Tukahoe. Like I said, the constellations that still have some meat on their bones for me won't come up until later.

      Mike

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, dnorton618@... wrote:

      > I will probably stick close to Blackbird if it ends up being clear.
      >
      > Doug N

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic