9735Re: Tuckahoe Equestrian Center Friday Night, 12-3-10?

  • sarkikos56
    Dec 3, 2010
      I'm not sure if I'm going to Tuckahoe tonight (Friday). It's 2pm now. CSC predicts overcast to below average transparency from now until 3am. TWC says the sky will clear about 9pm and be clear the rest of the night. NOAA predicts: "Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 9 mph." AccuWeather.com calls for partly cloudy all night. You pays your money, you takes your chance.

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "sarkikos56" <sarkikos@...> wrote:
      > I called the Park Office a little after 5pm. Nobody answered, but I left a message that I and probably other members of DSG would be at the Equestrian Center Friday night. For what it's worth, CSC is now (6pm Thurs) predicting average transparency for Friday night until about 11pm when it will be poor, but after midnight it is supposed to be above average. NOAA is now predicting mostly clear and 28 degrees.
      > Mike
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic