      From: sarkikos56 <sarkikos@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 2:39:18 PM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Re: Tuckahoe Equestrian Center Friday Night, 12-3-10?

      Ditto. There's quite a few OCs in Monoceros and Puppis that I haven't observed yet, though it may be a little early in the year for Puppis. Also, Eridanus is a good hunting ground for galaxies. Weather permitting, I'll try to be there before sunset. I'd rather set up the scope and tweak the collimation while there's still some light.

      Mike

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Douglas Norton <dnorton618@...> wrote:

      > I have picked the bones clean of all the constellations from Cetus all the way
      > back into the Summer Sky as well as the polar constellations Cassiopeia and
      > Cepheus. Now I am concentrating my efforts in the Milky Way region of the Winter
      > Sky. From Canis Major up through Monoceros, Orion, Taurus, Auriga and Gemini.
      > Open Cluster hunting grounds.
      >
      > If the weather looks good for Friday then I will be there before sunset.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic