      From: sarkikos56 <sarkikos@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 11:58:31 AM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Re: Tuckahoe Equestrian Center Friday Night, 12-3-10?

      Doug,

      I'll be there as long as the predictions are for at least average skies and not a lot of clouds. Fishing in sucker holes can be frustrating. I'll call the Park Office on Thursday if I'm going. I've gone the last couple months and the gate has been open both times. Last month, the light was already off when I arrived. I'm not sure if I'll try to get there around dusk or a few hours later. (I might sketch Jupiter if I get there early.) I'm mostly interested in the DSO that will be rising later. I've pretty much picked clean the Fall constellations.

      Mike

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, dnorton618@... wrote:

      > I can probably make it. It's been a while since I've been to Tuckahoe. Come on guys. Let's get a troupe together and hit Tuckahoe.
      >
      > Doug N

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic