      From: "sarkikos56" <sarkikos@...>
      Sender: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 16:43:26 -0000
      To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe Equestrian Center Friday Night, 12-3-10?

      I am thinking about taking my 10" Newt to the Equestrian Center Friday night to bag some more DSO, weather permitting. This might be the last New Moon before we start getting all-night sub-freezing temps, snow and ice, until Spring next year. Blackbird is too far for me. Anyone interested?

      Mike

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic