951Re: [delmarvastargazers] Another new member

  • James T Morgan
    Jan 2, 2003
      Dave, I live in Newark also. If you would like to share a ride down to the
      next meeting on the 7th, let me know. I am open to it.

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic