      From: Don Surles <don.surles@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com; Majd Al-GHatrif <GHATRIF@...>
      Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 6:40:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] Saturday 8/7/10

      Majd, I don't know if anyone responded to your email but, yes, everyone is welcome at Blackbird State Forest.

      If you are coming please email and I will give you directions.

      Don...

      On Aug 5, 2010, at 11:28 PM, Majd Al-GHatrif wrote:

      Hey all,

      We are  NEWCOMERs :). I wonder if my wife and me and can attend the party!. If yes!!, can you give us more details.  I have been in touch with Jim regarding stargazing at TSP on Sat. Are you stargazing there?

      Thanks,

      Majd and Rasha.

      To: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      From: karen-jennings@hotmail.com
      Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:36:58 -0400

      It's on Patrick! : )

      "When a child hearkens to the beat of a different drum ~ perhaps he is keeping time to songs of Angels that we, his lessers, simply cannot hear. ~Kelly Long-Kirkpatrick"

      To: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      From: probinson65@ verizon.net
      Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:28:11 -0700

      Chuck,
                    if the cookout is still on, I can bring the plasticware, water,and a side.

                       Patrick