      From: Don Surles <don.surles@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 10:43:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] Saturday 8/7/10

      i will be there with the grill, table, mustard & ketchup, plates & utensils.

      Don...

      On Aug 6, 2010, at 9:07 AM, chuckjennings33@ yahoo.com wrote:

      Fellow Gazers,
      Tomorrow is fast approaching and since the weather is looking like it will cooperate, it's time for the rush planning to begin. I've called the ranger and he is going to try to get the lot cut today. What I need now is a headcount of those who will be attending so we can plan who will bring what for the afternoon BBQ. OK, who's in and what can you bring??

      -Chuck

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Karen Jennings <karen-jennings@hotmail.com>
      Sender: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:36:58 -0400
      To: <delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com>
      ReplyTo: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com

      It's on Patrick! : )

      "When a child hearkens to the beat of a different drum ~ perhaps he is keeping time to songs of Angels that we, his lessers, simply cannot hear. ~Kelly Long-Kirkpatrick"

      To: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      From: probinson65@verizon.net
      Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:28:11 -0700

      Chuck,
                    if the cookout is still on, I can bring the plasticware, water,and a side.

                       Patrick