      From: Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, August 3, 2010 10:16:02 AM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Saturday 8/7/10

      I know it may be a little early, but the extended forecast is predicting excellent weather for this saturday.  I'm thinking we're due for a "Stargazer" BBQ/mini star party like we had back in May and I wanted to get the word out early so we can all plan accordingly.  Anyone interested?

      - Chuck.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic