Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

9275Re: Saturday 8/7/10

Expand Messages
  • Jim
    Aug 5, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      If the weather holds I may want to head out to TSP on Friday or Saturday. I can call the ranger station if I decide to head out to the ball field.

      Jim

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Milligan, Tim" <milligan@...> wrote:
      >
      > If the weather holds out, I will be going to Blackbird with the rest of the 'Gazers. I will not be going to TSP this time.
      >
      >
      > Tim
      >
      > Tim Milligan
      > Product Manager
      > ABE, Archive Manager, Epoch Web Server, Task Initiator
      > Integral Systems , Inc
      > 443-539-5169
      > milligan@...
      >
      > -----Original Message-----
      > From: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Lecuyer
      > Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 2:23 PM
      > To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] Saturday 8/7/10
      >
      > Is anyone going to Tuckahoe? Someone has contacted me asking if anyone
      > will be out there on the weekend.
      >
      > I will be out on Beagle Club road four miles from my house (Viola, DE)
      > in the Norman G. Wilder Wildlife Area weather permitting.
      >
      > Douglas Norton wrote:
      > >
      > >
      > > I'll be there.
      > >
      > > Doug Norton
      > > dnorton618@...
      > > http://www.douglasnorton.com
      >
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic