      From: Karen Jennings <karen-jennings@...>
      Sender: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 00:12:33 -0400
      To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [delmarvastargazers] Huge Favor

      Thank you Patrick! I promise I will take good care of your Astronomy Magazines! Good to see you and Doug out at Black Bird tonight. I am looking forward to Doug's observation report. Doug, thank you so much for showing me Dumbbell nebula! First time, and it was amazing in that eye piece, what power was it again? Patrick, I loved the Butterfly cluster in Scorpius!
      See you tomorrow!

      "When a child hearkens to the beat of a different drum ~ perhaps he is keeping time to songs of Angels that we, his lessers, simply cannot hear. ~Kelly Long-Kirkpatrick"

      To: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      From: probinson65@ verizon.net
      Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:42:38 -0700

                I'll bring some issues for you tonight, if you can make it. I should be there around 8:30.
                 Patrick..... ...p.s... ..text me or call if your coming       547-2971