      From: Paul Riley <dmsg_pjr@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 9:08:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] Anniversary...

      So Doug,
      23 years, huh?
      So I guess you have observed them all?
      Do any look different than when you started?
      Have any moved significantly?  Color changes??

      Just curious....
      Pj

      From: dnorton618@yahoo. com
      Sender: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 03:55:13 +0000
      To: Delmarva Stargazers<delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com>
      ReplyTo: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers ] Anniversary. ..

      Tomorrow marks my 23rd year since I first looked through my very first telescope in July of 1987. My first log entries were on 22 July 87. Alpha and Beta Ursa Major were observed on that night with Mizar and Polaris the following night. I had a Jason 60mm refractor that I had purchased after I painted my Aunt's house.

      Doug N