8783Re: [delmarvastargazers] this saturday

    Mar 2, 2010
      Sorry to hear about the surgery...but the results should be an improvement over the current situation.  Take care and heal fast.

      Don...

      On Mar 2, 2010, at 7:26 AM, D Antonson wrote:

      Hi Don,

      I had hoped that my daughter Kelsey (9) & I could join you, but as luck would have it, I'm having emergency surgery to repair my L shoulder tomorrow (03Mar).  I look forward to a future opportunity w/ you as I know this would be a great father-daughter for us.

      I hope despite your hip trouble, that all goes well.  Should be a fun time for everyone.

      Best regards,
      Daniel Antonson
      Woodbridge, VA