8727New Scope

  • Chuck Jennings
    Feb 1, 2010
    I wasn't feeling well and couldn't figure out why, until I received a diagnosis from Mr. Michael Borgia.  He informed me it was a major case of apeture fever and said the cure would only come with at least a 12 inch mirror.  To play it safe, I went for a 16 incher!  I also picked up a 14mm Explorer Scientific 82 degree eyepiece, which gave me great views through the new scope.  Anyhow, I wanted to share my family's excitement with the group and included few pictures.  Hope to see you folks at tomorrow's meeting.

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic