8014late winter & early spring comet for us

    Jan 2, 2009

      here is a link to a website with information on Comet C/2007 N3 (Lulin)...

      from my understanding of the data this one could be a nice naked eye object for us in late Feb 2009...and the moon will be near new phase...and these coordinates put this object pretty high in the sky.

      this one should be kept in our "watch" files.

      we can discuss further in our meeting next Tuesday night.

      transfers of data to third parties.