7958Re: [delmarvastargazers] Meeting tonight

  • Douglas Hemmick
    Nov 4, 2008
      For whom do you want us to vote?

      Just kidding!

      On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Paul Riley <dmsg_pjr@...> wrote:

      Don't forget to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE !

      (Actually, only vote once!)

      After voting, why don't you head to Mallard Lodge tonight and meet other Star Gazers that voted...!

      7PM EST

      "By deepening our understanding of the true nature of physical reality, we profoundly reconfigure our sense of ourselves and our experience of the universe."
      - physicist Brian Greene

      "Sometimes the way a message unfolds its meaning is the most important meaning it offers."
      - Brooks Landon

      "Why should a sequence of words be anything but a pleasure?"
      - saying attributed to Gertrude Stein
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic