778Re: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe wednesday night

    Sep 5, 2002
      i plan to be at T-hoe tonight ( thursday - and i will miss Smackdown!).

      hope to see some Gazers there - i will attempt to put my new LXD-55 10" F-4
      thru it's paces.

      "Chris M" <cmazzola1@...> on 09/04/2002 11:50:13 PM

      Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

      To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe wednesday night

      It turned out to be a fantastic night at T-hoe. I had to leave at 11pm so
      I can get up and work tomorrow, but boy am I glad I went.

      There was lightning far to the South throughout the evening, but nary a
      cloud in sight... The evening was quite dry - no dewy eyepieces. :)

      The summer milky way was spectacular!

      Too bad I was the only one to make it out there... we can only hope for as
      nice a night this weekend... or at least one night as good next month for
      the fall star gaze...

      Well, see you soon!

      Chris Mazzola
      (See attached file: C.htm)