777Re: [delmarvastargazers] tuckahoe wednesday night

  • Chris M
    Sep 4, 2002
      It turned out to be a fantastic night at T-hoe.  I had to leave at 11pm so I can get up and work tomorrow, but boy am I glad I went.

      There was lightning far to the South throughout the evening, but nary a cloud in sight...  The evening was quite dry - no dewy eyepieces. :)

      The summer milky way was spectacular!

      Too bad I was the only one to make it out there... we can only hope for as nice a night this weekend... or at least one night as good next month for the fall star gaze...

      Well, see you soon!

      Chris Mazzola
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic