      From: Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-1@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 8:02:42 AM
      Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] hi

      Patrick, we have a place in Blackbird State Forest...just west of Dexter's Corner on Harvey Straughn Road...

      see the link below for a map...

      http://www.mapquest .com/maps? city=Townsend+&state=DE&address=1081+ Dexter+Corner+ Road

      slide the map north until you see Harvey Straughn Road.

      Don...

      Patrick Robinson <probinson65@ verizon.net>
      Sent by: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com

      06/30/2008 07:33 PM

      Please respond to
      delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com

      delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      cc
      Subject
      [delmarvastargazers ] hi

      Glad to join the group.  I'm new to astronomy.  Looking forward to meeting members at Tuckahoe State Park.  Is there any place closer for public viewing closer to Bear, DE?

      Thanks

      transfers of data to third parties.

                 http://www.DuPont. com/corp/ email_disclaimer .html

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic