7651Re: [delmarvastargazers] Re: observing report May 4

  • Jean-Paul Richard
    May 5 8:18 AM
      Great evening at Tuckahoe Sunday night. Carol and Martha
      were there. Michael L'Ecuyer came a bit later and was
      planning a long night when I left around 12:30.
      We admired M13 and Sombrero among others.
      No clouds but quite a bit of dew. No wind.
      On my sky meter, I read 21.27 mag per squared arc second
      around 11:30. That is about as dark as it gets at Tuckahoe.
      Superb evening !
      Jean-Paul

      Carol Beigel wrote:

      > Martha and I have decided to go to Tuckahoe tonight (Sunday). We will
      > probably leave around 5 and have dinner on the way. I am not worried
      > about
      > ball games on a school night! We can always set up somewhere in that park!
      >
      > Carol

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic