7643Re: [delmarvastargazers] Re: observing report May 2

  • Jean-Paul Richard
    May 4 10:04 AM
      Ralph:
      Although not sure at this point, I am considering going to
      Tuckahoe tonight. If I do, I would plan to leave around 4pm,
      stop on the way and arrive around sunset (8pm).
      At that time, the ball field may be occupied by games,
      I do not know.
      The CSC certainly looks good at this point.
      Jean-Paul.

      Ralph Dominica wrote:

      > The weather certainly is presenting its challenges to observing of
      > late.
      > Indications are that tomorrow night might be clear, but we'll see how
      > it shapes up in the AM.
      > Although its not a regular observing day, I'm wondering if anyone
      > else might be considering heading to the field if the conditions
      > warrant.
      >
      > let's hope for some clear skies
      >
      > cheers
      > Ralph D