7492Re: Tomorrw night...March 4

  • Tim Milligan
    Mar 3, 2008
      I would also like to extend an invitation (challenge) to all members to
      come to the meeting. I would love to see some faces at the meeting
      that we have not seen in a while, on not seen at all. The meeting is
      only once a month, heck just come every other month. Not to honk my
      own horn (too much), but I travel over 80 miles one way to come to the
      meetings.

      I will be handing out some proposed updates to the DMVSG by-laws for
      membership review for March and April meetings.

      Hope to see you there.

      Tim

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-
      1@...> wrote:

      > Tormorrow night is the night we have been waiting for since Feb
      5...and
      > some of you have been waiting since Jan 8.
      >
      > There is a room full of amateur astronomy waiting for you at Mallard
      > Lodge.
      >
      > Please join us for a cup of coffee and share your update on our hobby.
      >
      > See you there...save me a place if you arrive early.
      >
      > Don...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic