711Spruce Knob trip

  • Joe Morris
    Jul 5, 2002
      Sorry to spring this on everyone late but I just found out there will be a
      $5/night camping fee at the Mountain Institute. I didn't argue very hard
      since I think it is fair. Just wish I'd known about it so I could be more
      up front with everyone. Maybe the campers will have a little rank now and
      have more access to other facilities such as bathhouse, etc. and we won't
      feel so guilty about running over to stock up on water.

      I feel responsible for this and if someone was planning on coming and this
      change will affect their plans, I'll offer to pick up their tab.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic