6675Re:Star Gazer Meeting Tonight

    May 1, 2007

      In case you haven't heard:

      1) this is the first Tuesday of the month

      2) we have a Delmarva Star Gazer meeting tonight @7:00PM in first Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, Smyrna, DE (usual place)

      3) I will bring several 3-D glasses and some jpgs of the sun in 3-D that NASA has graciously provided...there are movies available but I haven't been successful in getting movies to move on my new laptop computer (it's not an APPLE!).  If anyone has the 3-D sun movies please bring them and we will match your movies and my 3-D glasses

      4) Smyrna has a new mayor -elect this morning...the present mayor won by 2 disputed absentee ballots in the previous election...this time the vote was a more definitive 900+ for his opponent to his 500 votes.

      So, come enjoy a night of amateur astronomy with us.

      Lyle is repsonsible for coffee as usual...

      transfers of data to third parties.