5117Re: [delmarvastargazers] I'm baaaaaaaaack!

  • PJ Riley
    May 2, 2006
      Cj,
      It's a shame that everyone left by Monday except for 8
      campsites. Monday night was a BLAST ! Now the moon
      was a little slow dropping outta sight, but we had 3
      previous nights to view that section of the sky.
      Monday night was the warmest (still had frost in the
      morning) lower dew levels.
      Pj

      P.S. An old Irish proverb "don't leave the game at the
      2 minute warning - or you may not know the final
      score!"

      --- "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)" <hotmid6@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm tired as heck...3 all nighters in a row, mind if
      > I pass out? zzzzz
      >

      > (to be continued)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic