4723RE: [delmarvastargazers] Some one lurking in Orion

  • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
    Feb 1, 2006

      Don did Gary Fick get up you? Your number was wrong in the website for the mirror making.  Did WBOC happen?

      From: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don R Surles
      Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 7:44 AM
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [delmarvastargazers] Some one lurking in Orion

      this looks like a photoshop creation...unless i can see the orion nebula man on "FILM" made by KODAK i will always doubt the authencity of the image.

      "James T. Morgan" <morganjt56@...>
      Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

      02/01/2006 06:04 AM

      Please respond to

      [delmarvastargazers] Some one lurking in Orion

      It took me a few moments to see this.  The figure is
      light blue.

      Thought you would be interested in this.

      Message: 1
        Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:22:00 -0500
        From: "Scott Ewart" <scott.e@...>
      Subject: Fw: [JSCAS] Somebody lurking in m42