      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 3:09 PM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] tonight at t-hoe and our Tuesday meeting

      is anyone up for tonight at T-hoe?  yes, there will be a moon up by 8:00 pm but so what?   i will call the park and let them know some DSG-er's will be there.

      also, I have 2 topics unmanned or unwoman-ed topics for our meeting next tuesday.  they are:

              Eyepiece Cases - Do's & Don'ts

      and        Star Charts and their use (electronic, paper, books, etc)

      If you want to volunteer your expertise please email and I will fill in your name for the topic.

      ...and if you don't volunteer I will bore the living @@@@ out of you with my version of the topics.

      Thanks, Don...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic