2725Re: [delmarvastargazers] July 3rd Picnic

    Jul 2, 2004
      yep, ccmint ic is geat on a july afternoon - see you tomorrow.

      Don...

      Steve Long
      <longsteven@comca
      st.net> To
      delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      07/02/2004 10:23 cc
      AM
      Subject
      Re: [delmarvastargazers] July 3rd
      Please respond to Picnic
      delmarvastargazer
      s@yahoogroups.com

      Don:

      I just phoned your house. I'm back from Colorado, and Maggie and I
      will be attending. Is choc chip mint ice cream a good desert to bring?

      Steve

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean