2721RE: [delmarvastargazers] July 3rd Picnic

    Jul 1, 2004
      thanks for the call - no problemo on the parking - plenty of room. see you
      saturday afternoon.

      please bring yoru thoughts on how to make 2004-2005 the best year ever.

      Don...

      "White Leonard W
      TSgt 512
      EMS/MXMTI" To
      <leonard.white@do <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      ver.AF.mil> >
      cc
      07/01/2004 12:08
      PM Subject
      RE: [delmarvastargazers] July 3rd
      Picnic
      Please respond to
      delmarvastargazer
      s@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Don, I just called your house to say that I would be bringing 1
      person besides myself to the July 3rd event. I may show up alone but at
      least you can expect 2 people. I hope you have enough places for people
      to park in your neighborhood without making any of your neighbors upset.
      I don't mind parking a few blocks away & walking if it is necessary. See
      you there.