      Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 12:56 PM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Hi All. I'm new here.....

      Just wanted to say "Hello", and express thanks to Christopher Mazzola
      for making New Years eve 2003 very special.
      Chris' family and mine were at a party hosted by his neighbor and he
      was so gracious to set up his 18" Obsession last night and let us
      view Orion's Nebula, Saturn and the Moon.

      Thanks again Chris.

      Happy New Year Everyone

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic