11576Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe tonight ??

  • Henry Rozanski
    Aug 30, 2014
      Try the battery operated belt clip-ons with refillable bug chasing juice.  I find they work great, and when you talk to people they really wander what the faint buzzing is all about, LOL. They even sell them in Walgreens.
      Henry

      On Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:44 PM, "'Lyle A. Jones' worm1647@... [delmarvastargazers]" <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I called Tuckahoe about observing tonight.   I may go over tonight --- Lyle

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 28, 2014, at 12:19 PM, "Jean-Paul Richard jrtf@... [delmarvastargazers]" <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks Don for the info. It was a difficult choice but, for today, I
      selected to "Test" a VA site, keeping great Tuckahoe for the
      next new moon period.
      Jean-Paul.

      On 8/28/2014 11:07 AM, Don Surles don.surles@... [delmarvastargazers] wrote:
      With a breeze and cool temps the skeeters should not be a problem...but you may want some OFF just in case.

      Don...

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 28, 2014, at 8:55 AM, "Jean-Paul Richard jrtf@... [delmarvastargazers]" <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Tuckahoe looks very good tonight. Warm with
      very acceptable humidity ~60 at Midnight.
      My concern is with these friends who like us
      so much: the mosquitoes and others. What should
      I expect ?? I would appreciate some enlightenment on
      that subject. Thanks.
      Jean-Paul

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic