11570Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe tonight ??

  • Jean-Paul Richard
    Aug 28, 2014
      Thanks Don for the info. It was a difficult choice but, for today, I
      selected to "Test" a VA site, keeping great Tuckahoe for the
      next new moon period.
      Jean-Paul.

      On 8/28/2014 11:07 AM, Don Surles don.surles@... [delmarvastargazers] wrote:
      With a breeze and cool temps the skeeters should not be a problem...but you may want some OFF just in case.

      Don...

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 28, 2014, at 8:55 AM, "Jean-Paul Richard jrtf@... [delmarvastargazers]" <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Tuckahoe looks very good tonight. Warm with
      very acceptable humidity ~60 at Midnight.
      My concern is with these friends who like us
      so much: the mosquitoes and others. What should
      I expect ?? I would appreciate some enlightenment on
      that subject. Thanks.
      Jean-Paul

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic