11305Re: [delmarvastargazers] MMM#14

  • Chuck Jennings
    Mar 18, 2014
      I'll meet you all at the diner after I pick up Steve from the airport.  See you guys soon!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 16, 2014, at 11:42 AM, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

      Dennis and I moved the truckload of equipment from my basement to the garage this morning in preparation for moving it to Mallard Lodge on Wednesday.

      If you are "free" on Wednesday afternoon please consider stopping by the Lodge and lend a hand to begin the transformation of Mallard Lodge into a mirror making facility.

      I should be at Mallard Lodge with a couple of loads of equipment & supplies around 1:30-2:00PM.

      See you there.

      Oh, don't forget the "pre MMM dinner" at Smyrna Diner at 7:30 on Wednesday night. This is a "pay your own ticket" event since I don't have funds in the MMM budget to cover this.

      Don...

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic