      From: Don Surles <don.surles@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 9:25 AM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] tonight

      It's here!  The first Tuesday of the month.

      For 22 years every first Tuesday of the month has been Delmarva Star Gazers' monthly meeting night.

      So, tonight we have a lot of planning for the next two big DSG events…MM#14 and Delmarva Star Gaze 2014.

      We also need to talk about the future of DSG…i.e., how to improve.

      Hope to see all of you there.

      I will not be at Smyrna Diner this afternoon - I have another commitment at that time.  Fill free to partake of their great food.

      Drive carefully and stay warm.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: