11288tonight

    Mar 4, 2014
      It's here! The first Tuesday of the month.

      For 22 years every first Tuesday of the month has been Delmarva Star Gazers' monthly meeting night.

      So, tonight we have a lot of planning for the next two big DSG events…MM#14 and Delmarva Star Gaze 2014.

      We also need to talk about the future of DSG…i.e., how to improve.

      Hope to see all of you there.

      I will not be at Smyrna Diner this afternoon - I have another commitment at that time. Fill free to partake of their great food.

      Drive carefully and stay warm.