11286Delmarva Stargazers needs help at our Mirror Making event

  • Lyle & Cherie Jones
    Mar 3 7:23 AM
      The Stargazers need help with cooking, set-up, and clean-up at Mirror Making event at Mallard Lodge.  The event runs from March 19th through the 23rd.    Set-up will begin on
      the 19th and end early on the 20th.  Clean-up occurs on the 23rd  after lunch.     From 20th through the 23rd, cooks and dishwashers are needed.   I am on grandbaby duty on the 20th and 21st but will help after 4:00 PM on the 20th and after 2:00 pm on the 21st and will be there on Saturday and Sunday. There is a lot of work to be done and we need  volunteers! Email Don Surles or Lyle Jones – at worm1647@... telling us when you can help.  Thanks