11284Tuesday meeting

    Mar 1, 2014
      Star Gazers, we have survived February. March is coming in like a lion. The weather forecast for the next few days is "exciting".

      Our monthly meeting is Tuesday night, March 4, 7:00PM in First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall...the same place it has been for many years.

      We have several important topics to discuss, namely our MidAtlantic Mirror Making #14 which unfolds March 19-23 and our Delmarva Star Gaze 2014 in April.

      Please make an effort to be present...we need your help to make these events successful.

      The tentative agenda is on our website...delmarvastargazers.org

      Hope to see you at the meeting...drive carefully and be safe during this next weather event.

      Sent from my iPad