      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      From: worm1647@...
      Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:52:30 -0500
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] parts for polaris mount

      Where can I find polaris tripod mount parts. The  mount that I have  has one broken bracket that connects  the tripod head to the legs--- of course it is plastic. I believe the mount was made by Orion  and has rectangle aluminum legs.  Just spent 2 hrs online and no luck.  Thanks--  Lyle

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic