      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      From: don.surles@...
      Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:22:52 -0500
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Comet ISON...

      Folks...comet ISON has developed a very long tail...you can see the latest and greatest pics at

      Spaceweather.com. (This is a safe, non infected astronomy site...I use it everyday)

      ISON is rapidly approaching the sun and in a few days will be lost in the glare of sunrise until it rounds the sun and reappears...if it does not crash into the sun!

      Tomorrow morning should be clear...also with a waning moon in the sky.

      I plan to be at the deer stand parking lot just south of the Aquatic Education Center(Mallard Lodge is about 200 yards to the north of the Aquatic Education center).

      I will be there around 4:30am with big binos and camera.

      OH...Comet Lovejoy is also available for viewing.

      Hope to,see you there. Dress warmly...the wind will be blowing! Don...

      Sent from my iPad
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic